5 things to know today, March 30, in Montgomery County
It’s Wednesday, March 30, and here are five things to know in Montgomery County.
1. Weekly briefing: County Executive Marc Elrich and health officials will hold their news briefing at 12:30 p.m. Residents can watch live on MCM channels 21 and 995 (HD), County Cable Montgomery and on the county Facebook page and Youtube channel.
— Montgomery County MD (@MontgomeryCoMD) March 29, 2022
2. Distribution of food while driving: Stop by Watkins Mill Elementary School in Montgomery Village from 1-2:30 p.m. to receive boxed groceries in your car. See other free food resources here.
3. Libraries: Discover virtual and in person programming offered today with Montgomery County Public Libraries.
4. Coffee, cakes and cops: Join the Montgomery County Police Department for “Coffee, Cakes, and Cops” from 5-7 p.m. at 2300 Randolph Road in Wheaton.
Join us for coffee, cake and cops on Wednesday, March 30 from 5-7 p.m. at 2300 Randolph Road. We look forward to seeing you there!
— Montgomery County Police Department (@mcpnews) March 25, 2022
5. ICYMI: A small slice of Connecticut has arrived at Bethesda. Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana opened its first location in the DMV at Westfield Montgomery Mall on Monday.
Frank Pepe’s New Haven-style pizza is coming to Bethesda
And as a reminder to our loyal readers…Find the latest coronavirus updates in Montgomery County here.