In the use of vehicle loans, banks require certain conditions to be fulfilled and required documents to be submitted. Knowing in advance the documents requested by the banks from the purchase of vehicle loans can allow you to complete the vehicle purchase and credit withdrawal transactions quickly.
First of all, let us state that car loan holders have to pay a down payment at a certain percentage according to the price of the vehicle. In addition, vehicle loan users are required to take out the insurance of vehicle insurance. Applicants for vehicle loans are also required to complete the loan application form. The application form can be completed at the bank or can be found online at the banks’ own websites and fill out.
The documents required by banks for the purchase of vehicle loans vary according to real and legal persons.
Documents required for loan if natural persons apply for vehicle loans:
- Photocopy of identity card
- Declaration of place of residence
- Electricity, telephone, water, natural gas bill
- Notary sales contract
- The SCT payment receipt or the temporary document for vehicle registration must be submitted to the bank.
Documents required in case of legal persons applying for vehicle loans:
- Photocopy of real person partners with 25% or more shares
- Photocopies of Commercial Registry Gazette of legal entity partners
- Photocopy of Tax Plate,
- Photocopy of Trade Registry Gazette
- Notarized signature circular
- If the loan amount exceeds TL 50 thousand, the balance sheet and income statement and the balance sheet for the last 2 years must be submitted to the bank.
Documents required when foreign nationals apply for vehicle loans:
- Residence permit
- They are required to submit work permit documents to the bank.
The type of income certificate required may vary depending on the working status of the people applying for credit.
- The income certificate required for paid employees is the payroll of the last 12 months.
- Pensioner identification card for pensioners, bank passbook showing pension
- It is the current tax plate and annual income tax return for the owners.